To provide hands-on support to the validation team in the execution and completion of pre-approved validation protocols, and completion of associated administrative duties.
All training will be provided for this role. This role will allow for progression into the validation technician role for the right candidate.
- To support in the execution and completion of assigned validation activities on time in accordance with the SVMP schedule.
2. To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Validation Protocols and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) as required.
3. Co-ordinate departmental preventative maintenance (PM), inclusive of scheduling and shipping equipment for calibration/ PM.
4. Support the administration requirements for Validation documentation, inclusive of archiving, filling, and printing following local procedures.
5. To support in the execution of validation testing. This shall include but is not limited to testing of manufacturing equipment, autoclaves, utility systems equipment, cleanrooms, and temperature-controlled units.
6. Undertake validation studies in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Good Engineering Practices (GEP) and change control.
7. To document all EHS incidents and cGMP events to agreed timelines using the required business systems
Education and Experience
- Educated to GCSE – HND/C standard desirable, or and / or relevant experience
2. Understanding or can show awareness of cGMP and EHS practices.
3. Must be Computer literate.
Skills and Attributes
- The ideal candidate will have a willing and hands on attitude.
2. High standards of attention to detail and the desire to see tasks through to completion.
3. Demonstrated to be bright with a strong willingness to learn
4. Must have good listening skills and be able to follow instructions and guidance.
5. Must be able to work as part of a team and demonstrate initiative, when required.
6. Must be Methodical, organized with an aptitude for detail.
7. Must have a flexible, positive, and willing attitude always.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.