WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a public sector organisation, based in Carmarthen. They are looking for a temporary Clerical Assistant to join their busy Estates team until March 31st 2022.
As a Clerical Assistant within the Estates Department, you will be working a great deal around sustainability.
Some of what you will be doing:
- General Admin Duties
- Data Inputting
- Help Desk Support
- Liaise with other departments regarding stock – such as cleaning department.
- Responsible for Stock Control
- Provide Telephone Support
- Any other ad hoc duties when needed
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
If you want to work somewhere and feel like you’re making a difference in your community.
- Admin experience
- Computer literacy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- At least 5 GCSE’s (maths and English/Welsh to be included)
- Ability to work off own initiative
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential