This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for an experienced Export Coordinator to join them at the prestigious head office based in Royston, Hertfordshire
Monday to Friday working hours
Salary up to 33k dependant on experience & qualifications
A little about the role and what you will be doing;
The role of Export Coordinator required to support with managing and developing key customer accounts through managing the full time line of export orders, including preparing export documentation, improving processes to increase efficiency of role and supporting the Customer Care Manager and peers in daily responsibilities
- To manage the supply chain to customer’s expectations.
- To proactively manage the customer relationship in order to enhance their experience of dealing with the company and improve customer retention and have a positive impact in developing customer revenue.
- Reacting to customer enquiries and orders – To actively work with customers to ensure high levels of service through efficient processing of orders and customer enquiries. Including management of all relevant customs documentation and paperwork.
- Proactivity to enhance customer satisfaction you will assess CRM sales data for your key customers in order to identify changes in buying habits for example: Identify drop in spend (call customer or report to BM), call if regular order not placed as usual in order to prompt, proactively call as usage increases to identify the need to change a contract or forecast
- You will attending regular one to one meetings with the Customer Services Manager to discuss development and progress within role.
- Both parties are kept up to date with relevant information.
- Ensure regular contact is made with relevant regional Business Mangers, ensuring
- Attend occasional Sales team meetings, giving appropriate input where required.
A little about you and what you need;
- Working knowledge of Export Procedures, alongside the challenge of
- Educated to GCSE Maths & English education
- Inbound and Outbound Planning with excellent communication and organisational skills
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of in-bound and out-bound call handling
- Export Documentation & Legislation knowledge
- Export Shipping Experience
- Business to Business Experience
- Export / shipping qualification – Desirable
What’s in it for you;
- Annual salary up to 33k
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Hybrid working – 2 days per week in the Royston office
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Enhanced Company’s pension
- Performance related pay scheme
- Career progression and on-going training
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
What to do now
Hit the apply button below now and and we will be in touch