WHO ARE THEY
A flagship UK energy site based in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
This role requires the planning, coordination and leadership of maintenance activities undertaken on site and to act as the contract accountable leader and first line of contact for all relevant Service contractors including Scaffolding, Insulation, Painting, Civil, Rope Access etc.
- Develop, manage and conduct a high-quality Fabric Maintenance program which includes verification and quality assurance.
- Lead the Fabric Maintenance activities for optimum utilisation of resources to ensure safe, productive, efficient and schedule compliant execution of maintenance activities and programs.
- Create permits needed for Fabric Maintenance work.
- Monitor and track the execution plan for the Fabric Maintenance activities.
- Provide Company oversight for the onsite contractor supervisor for the planning of scaffolding, and insulation activities on site and their execution.
- Accountable to lead the painting and coating maintenance activities via contracted resources.
- Prepare and review Permit to Work (PTW) packs.
- Ensure that Service Agreements with contractors, vendors or suppliers are in place for the continual delivery of services at all times.
- Provide operational, technical and risk assessment inputs for current and future initiatives.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives within the Section to improve current working methods and optimise workflows
- Ensure the development and revalidation of procedures related to fabric maintenance activities.
- Ensure critical spares, tools, test equipment and calibration standards are identified & within the area of responsibility
- Prepare periodical progress reports on the fabric maintenance KPI’s and regular progress reports to management to facilitate decision making.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering or similar (Minimum HND Qualified)
- Field leadership experience in heavy industries maintenance (and/or operations)
- Able to lead and effectively influence differing contracted groups to deliver results
- Strong communicator within field / messroom environments as well as staff settings
- Experience in different maintenance discipline (multi-skills)
- Experience in maintenance program delivery and improvement
- Strong sense of improvement and track record of delivery