Factory Application Developer wanted to join this International company based in Orwell, Cambridgeshire.
They are a fast-growing, ambitious, international business, who turn their passion for nutrition into great products that advance health and performance of consumers.
What will you be doing;
The Factory Application Developer works with other members of the Business Systems Development team and the wider Business Systems team, as well as staff at specific factory sites and relevant external parties.
There will be occasional travel involved which will mean driving between the Factory location in Felinfach, Ceredigion and Orwell, Cambridgeshire.
- Supporting the Application Development manager to deliver all reporting requirements, including performance metrics and reporting packs in order to meet individual, team & departmental business objectives
- Delivering business analysis related activities are on time, with a high level of quality and within the planned & budgeted estimations
- Supporting the Application Development manager to build, maintain complex reporting solutions, which can be interrogated to ascertain information trends, forecasting, KPIs and SLA data
- Supporting and consulting the rest of the analytics team and other stakeholders of data within the business in how best to apply analytical techniques to the data, and to advise on limitations and the interpretation of resulting data.
- Computer Science related degree (or experience equivalent)
- Project management skills desirable
- Previous ERP experience desirable
- Good data base knowledge, including how to query data bases
- Experience of SQL, preferably on Oracle desirable
- Experience of using the IFS system would be beneficial
- Full clean driving license
- **You must live within a commutable distance of the office in Orwell, Cambridgeshire- this is not a fully remote position
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU;
- Up to 40k per year (Depending on experience)
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Performance related pay reviews
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme along with continuous training and development.
What to do next…
Hit the apply button below now and we will be in touch
If you have any questions, please call Claire on 01267610900
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community