This organisation have a large presence across the UK and internationally, this role will be based at the Baglan, Neath Port Talbot Factory.
- Salary between 25-28k plus career development
- Permanent position
- Monday to Friday working hours
What you will be doing as the Factory Supply Planner;
To perform material resource planning (MRP) against manufacturing plan to ensure all raw materials and packaging are available to meet the demand plan.
Produce supply plans against the demand plan for all products manufactured at Port Talbot.
- Monitor and co-ordinate stock replenishments at our external warehouses against the demand plan.
- Implement, manage and update the material resource planning spreadsheets for all products.
- Implement knowledge of supplier lead times to determine minimum stock levels required of all raw materials and packaging.
- Total Inventory management for Port Talbot range of products under Port Talbot control.
- Collaborate with Purchasing Administrator to order stock and inform on when the materials are required based on demand plan.
- Set up and manage automated order planning on IFS for raw materials and packaging.
- Using the demand plan produce an annual supply plan for the bacteria and finished goods.
- Using the demand plan and open orders produce a monthly supply plan for finished goods.
- Educated to A-level.
- Experience of planning and ERP Systems would be advantageous
- You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will have Microsoft Office software skills – Excel knowledge essential.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Good literacy, numeracy and high degree of computer literacy. Should be able to input large amounts of data accurately and efficiently
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you…
Salary up to 28k plus career development
25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Enhanced Company’s pension provider.
Performance related pay when eligible
Career progression and on-going training
What do you do now… Hit the apply button below or email [email protected]