Modern Market Research company with offices in Newcastle Emlyn, are looking for a Finance Assistant.
A newly created role for an Finance Assistant to join this company due to growth within the organisation based in Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire.
Newly created Permanent position
Monday to Friday working hours
Salary 22k-26k dependant on experience and qualifications
What will you be doing
• Participate in month end duties & year end reporting
- You will ideally be AAT qualified, part qualified level 3/4 or with a relevant degree.
- You may also be an experienced Admistrator with a desire to progress within a financial position
- You will be responsible for the office Health & Safety along with facilities management.
- You will have a structure approach to working and be highly organised
- You will be Proficient at working in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Xero working knowledge would be advantageous
- You will initially working from the offices in Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire but then move to a newly refurbished, modern office site in Llandysul by the end of 2023.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary 22k-26k dependant on experience and qualifications
- Hours Monday to Friday working hours (agile working)
- Holidays – 25 days holiday Plus bank holidays
- Birthday Leave – enjoy your day off – every year!
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty Scheme
- Physical Well-being – Private medical and dental insurance (contributory)
- Mental Well-being – Access to GP referred therapies via Private medical provider
- Social – Parties, regular meet-ups and commitment to charitable causes
- Development – continuous support and development with clear mapped progression routes across the business.
What to do now
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch alternately email [email protected] if you have any questions.