WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a well-established company who provides a range of environmental management services to a variety of industries is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their friendly team.
- Processing purchase invoices (approval, posting & scanning) using Sage 50 Accounts
- Supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Monthly purchase ledger reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Checking expense claim receipts against the company expense policy and identifying VAT to reclaim in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
- CIS payment deductions & issue of deduction certificates.
- Monthly credit card reconciliations & posting.
- Assist with the processing of monthly payroll and pension scheme for approximately 50 employees.
- 3-year relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is an advantage.
- Own transport due to rural location.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible approach.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Team Player.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community