Finance Manager – Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: £60 – £65k + benefits incl private healthcare, bonuses etc.
Our Client is well established in the pharmaceutical industry. The company offers many benefits to its staff, including private healthcare, an excellent holiday allowance and pension!
- Maintaining reliable and accurate accounting records, including posting month-end adjustments such as accruals, prepayments, depreciation and similar
- Preparing or reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and other month-end and year-end close reports
- Preparing and assisting with all statutory reporting requirements including annual reports, PAYE, NIC, VAT and P11D returns
- Acting as main point of contact when dealing with audits and HMRC inspections
- Monitoring and maintaining cash balances
- Preparing and distributing routine reporting, such as monthly management accountants, weekly sales reports etc, providing suitable commercial analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of ad hoc analyses
- Aiding with budget and forecast preparation
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Qualified accountant (Ideally ACA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Very comfortable with core functions such as Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP etc.
- Very desirable: Experience with Power Query and Power Pivot, and advanced functions such as FILTER, SUMPRODUCT etc
- Highly financially and linguistically literate
- Commercially aware, and interested in understanding the business
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage different priorities.
- Experience of Sage 200, or with other similar accounting packages
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
Great team and collaborative environment, lots of opportunity within a growing successful business. Opportunity to gain experience with a leading Pharmaceutical company.