WHO ARE THEY
Joining a well established, family owned manufacturing business; you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day accounts administration of the businesses and will work directly with the business owner.
- Accounts Payable: entry of supplier invoices; reconciliation of supplier statements; preparation and entry of supplier payments; processing and reconciliation of company credit card expenses; responding to supplier queries as required.
- Sales Ledger – raising invoices and communicating invoices along with credit control
- Banking: daily reconciliation of bank accounts (to include on-line receipts, cash & cheque receipts); entry of supplier payment runs; raising and reconciliation of service related direct debit payments
- HMRC & Payroll: preparation and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns; monthly processing of payroll, pensions & related HMRC statutory PAYE payments
- Management accounts – month end accounts updates and reports to business owner
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required – more of a roll your sleeves up and help the rest of the team too
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- An interesting and varied role, no two days will be the same.
- A unique manufacturing business where you can have an insight into the full workings of the business.
- Onsite parking.
- Sociable hours.
- Tight knit friendly team.
- Accounts knowledge experience up to and including management Accounts
- Sage experience or similar accounts software
- experience of reporting to HMRC
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community