A leading Independent Financial Advisers in Carmarthen town centre is looking for a new person to join the team as a Financial Advisor
This is a unique and varied hybrid role for someone looking to progress their career within an independent financial advisors and join them on the growth journey.
Full time Monday – Friday however Part time hours will be considered – Friday working would be essential.
Ideally you will have a background working within a financial organisation or maybe you experience in the running of a small business
A little bit about what you will do doing as the Financial Advisor
- Greeting clients at the office along with general administrative duties
- Review Client files, update fact finds, contact relevant clients for review meetings, update diary
- Assist with new client enquiries, preparing new fact finds, preparing transfer letters of authority, issue Finametrica Risk Tolerance Questionnaire, Terms of Business, Fee Menus, BR19 forms, scanning on squarely AML
- Assist with Paraplanning reports, recommendations, KID along with other financial duties. You will assist with preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Preparation of Wills and Trusts.
- You will also support with aspect of office work to assist the smooth and clean running of the business.
- Previous industry experience working as a Paraplanner
- Knowledge of financial products including pensions and investments.
- Experienced in preparing and drafting suitability reports
- Welsh speaker desirable or the ability to understand Welsh.
What’s in it for you
Monday to Friday working hours
Salary negotiable up to 30k depending on experience & current qualifications
You will have a desire to gain further professional industry qualifications (e.g. Cii exams)
Opportunity to join a well established company in the heart of Carmarthen.
Flexible working hours – please note this is an office based role
Pension scheme contributory after qualifying period
23 days per annum increasing to 25 after a successful probationary period plus bank holidays
Free parking available
** Please note this is an office based role
Please hit apply below or submit an up to date CV as soon as possible to [email protected] or give me a call 01267610900