The role is based in Dafen, Llanelli. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
The salary ranges between £25,481 to £27,041
a Tool allowance will be available for the successful the candidate.
The successful candidate will;
- Assist the Technician Chargehand to create and deliver a customer led culture in the Transport department
- Responsible for the completion of planned inspections, and servicing of fleet and equipment assets in accordance with legislative and manufacturer requirements
- Responsible to ensure all defects identified during planned inspections of Service assets are recorded and reported to the Technician Chargehand
- Responsible for the completion of fault diagnosis and repair of Service assets in accordance with legislative and manufacturer requirements
- Responsible to attend out of hours callouts, ensuring fleet resilience through the prompt and effective rectification of defects and recoveries to Service assets
- Maintain in a serviceable condition all tools and equipment ensuring they are returned to correct storage points
- Ensure health & safety, cleanliness and housekeeping standards of the workshop and vehicles in line with Service Policy
- Join a prestigious, public sector organisation
- Salary ranging between £25,481 to £27,041
Current LGV Driving Licence
Posses the ability and relevant qualification(s) in order to carry out routine maintenance, along with mechanical, electrical and bodywork repairs of both HGV and light vehicles, plant and equipment. (NVQ level 3)
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community