WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an expanding and increasingly busy manufacturing company! They prioritise and value each member of the team… and they are looking for a General Operative to join their day crew in Llangadog
As General Operative you will be working Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate starts at £11.03 per hour without a Forklift license and £11.25 with a Forklift license!
The hours are currently,
Week 1: Monday to Thursday 5.00-15.30 Friday 5.00-15.00
Week 2: Monday to Thursday 11.30-22.00 Friday 11.30-16.00
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Liaise effectively with Co-Workers, Supervisor and other departments.
- Cooperate and function well as part of a canning hall team.
- Attention to detail and attention to safety at all times.
- Retain a clean and tidy work area
- Work effectively and efficiently at all times
- Operate and maintain canning hall machinery
- Health & Safety, including wearing the appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment whilst at work, as supplied
- Adhoc duties when required
- Team Player
- Work off own initiative
- Happy to take part in any training needed
- Good communication skills!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client not only offers great company benefits, but also really value their staff! They recognise hard work and encourage self-improvement!
Here are some of the benefits included:
- Working in a beautiful rural location
- Hot food van once a month on site!
- Staff raffle
- Online discounts
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Some of these will be available immediately, others will be available once you are taken on permanently.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community