Our client is a global food manufacturing company based in beautiful Pembrokeshire. They are looking for an experience administrator to join their Health and Safety team and help the Health and Safety Manager with growing work, supporting with the implementation of changes within the company.
The role is Monday to Friday, hours are flexible as long as 8 hours a day are on site (onsite days). There is flexibility for 2 work from home days also!
The salary is £26,000 and this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Some of what you’d be doing day to day;
- Ensuring documentation meets the Global company requirements and standards.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in company standards and requirements for RA’s and SSOW’s and the administration of the document management system.
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure that the knowledge is embedded within the relevant teams for the future.
- Training, coaching, assessing RA’s, SSOW’s and associated documentation to ensure that they meet the required standards and ensure the knowledge/competence levels are achieved.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Organisation skills
- Communication Skills
- Strong Admin skills and experience
- Health and Safety knowledge would be a bonus!
- Great team
- Hybrid/Remote role
- Company bonus scheme