We are looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Environment Manager to join this forward thinking, growing organisation in the Felinfach, Ceredigion Factory.
About the Role
The HSE Manager is a pivotal role responsible for fostering, implementing, and maintaining a robust Health, Safety, and Environment culture within the organisation.
This role ensures that all activities, projects, and operations align with local and international safety standards, driving a proactive approach to minimise risks, incidents, and environmental impact.
You will be responsible for;
- Compliance with, and certification to, ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO50000.
- Legislative compliance – plans and information reporting
- Operate effective Safety management review meetings.
- Day-to-day management of safety site issues and regular informal & formal auditing of the site facilities and related procedures, including all safe systems of work.
- Promotion of ‘Near Miss’ & ‘Safety Observation’ reporting, action & closure as a recognised model for delivering a safe workplace and a safety culture across the site.
- Reporting to site management and group H&S review
- Development and maintenance of the system in IFS and the associated performance reporting and continuous improvement.
- You will have comprehensive HSE Management experience within manufacturing
- The ability to challenge the status-quo is essential
- Strong communication skills at all levels- shop floor up to senior management
- Minimum Level 3 NEBOSH/IOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety (Progress to Level 5 NEBOSH/IOSH General Certificate in Health & Safety)
- Detailed working knowledge of the latest versions of ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO50000 management system standards and practical application in the workplace.
- You will be someone who can change the culture and challenge the current H&S culture
- This is a site based position, therefore you need to live within commutable distance of the Felinfach factory.
What’s in it for you…
- Salary up to £50,000 dependant on experience
- Onsite Parking
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
- Join an award winning, growing company where people are at the heart of the business
What do you do now…
If you are a motivated Health & Safety Environment Manager looking to contribute to fostering, implementing, and maintaining a robust Health, Safety, and Environment culture, we invite you to apply by clicking the button below and we will be in touch….
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community