WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a Plant Hire Company based in Carmarthenshire. As Hiredesk Controller you will be working with an overall team of around 25 colleagues, issuing jobs to around 14 internal operational staff. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual!
The Hiredesk Controller will report to the Deputy Manager in assisting with the day to day running of the business.
This is a full-time role with the hours of work from Monday to Friday 8am until 5.30pm (for the right candidate, the start time can have a little wiggle room). Lunch break is one hour!
The annual salary is up to £25,000 based on experience!
- Act as first point of contact for customers
- Navigate and maintain bespoke internal database
- Develop Data and Entry of plant machinery for higher (knowledge and maintenance of equipment.)
- Issue contract documents and hire sheets
- Be able to provide technical support to customers and internal lifting teams
- Deliver instruction to personnel within the business
- Quotations and hire contracts
- Answering telephone calls and liaises via email
- Scheduling and diary management of plant hire and personnel.
- Follow company procedures
- Other ad hoc duties when required.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Workplace Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Have your hard work recognised
- No weekend work
- Work events (meals etc) the current covid climate has obviously put these on hold for the time being
- Workload allowing, early finishes on Friday where possible!
- Ability to problem solve and work off own initiative
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficient – particularly with Microsoft Office Package
- Customer Service Skills with the ability to create and maintain good rapport.
It would be desirable, but not essential, to possess experience working in a similar role such as this. Either in Car Hire capacity, Plant hire or Logistics Coordinator roles.