A HR Advisor required for a busy project based in Milford Haven, in beautiful Pembrokeshire for a 9 month contract.
You will ideally be a HR Advisor or alternately a HR Officer with a solid hands on, supportive, operational background.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the HR Manger, you will support HR activities within their portfolio of responsibilities;
- Build strong professional relationships with stakeholders by providing well thought through solutions, advice and guidance on issues related to Human Resource in a proactive and timely manner.
- Provide support and guidance for managers, employees, members of the HR Support Team and the Department’s referenced officers on HR related matters.
- Case management
-Grievance, disciplinary, capability, absence.
- Using your HR experience, skills and knowledge of HR to make an impact in key areas such as management of sickness; performance management
- Recruitment –
-Developing job descriptions in conjunction with line manager.
-Preparing advert copy and arranging placement of adverts including advising on marketing options
- Restructuring/ Redundancy.
- Exit interviews.
- Contract administration
- Operational HR experience either at HR Advisor or Officer level
- CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
- Proven experience within operational management, case management within HR i.e. sickness, disciplinaries & grievances, be able to follow set polices & procedures
- Proven Administrative experience and ability,
- Strong IT skills including MS office. (Training will be given on HR software)
- Ability to remain confidential at all time
What’s in it for you…
- Full Time and Part time applications accepted – hours negotiable
- Up to 9 months project
- Up to 34k (negotiable for the candidate with relevant experience and qualifications)
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work for a leading organisation in Pembrokeshire at an exciting time of growth and a to gain valuable insight, skills and experience within a HR team
Call me for a confidential chat on 01267610900 or just hit the apply button below now
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community