A HR Advisor required for a busy project based in Milford Haven, in beautiful Pembrokeshire for a 9 month contract.
You will ideally be a HR Advisor or HR Officer with solid operational background.
Up to 34k (pro rata) dependant on experience and qualifications
9 month project to cover seconded position
Full Time or Part time applications considered
Start date early June 2022
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the HR Manger, you will support HR activities within their portfolio of responsibilities;
- Build strong professional relationships with stakeholders by providing well thought through solutions, advice and guidance on issues related to Human Resource in a proactive and timely manner.
- Provide support and guidance for managers, employees, members of the HR Support Team and the Department’s referenced officers on HR related matters.
- Case management
-Grievance, disciplinary, capability, absence.
- Using your HR experience, skills and knowledge of HR to make an impact in key areas such as management of sickness; performance management
- Recruitment –
-Developing job descriptions in conjunction with line manager.
-Preparing advert copy and arranging placement of adverts including advising on marketing options
- Restructuring/ Redundancy.
- Exit interviews.
- Contract administration
- Operational HR experience either at HR Advisor or Officer level
- CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
- Proven experience within operational management, case management within HR i.e. sickness, disciplinaries & grievances, be able to follow set polices & procedures
- Proven Administrative experience and ability,
- Strong IT skills including MS office. (Training will be given on HR software)
- Good organisation and planning skills,
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and manager own workload
- Ability to remain confidential at all time
What’s in it for you…
- Full Time or Part time applications accepted
- Ongoing assignment – potentially up to 9 months
- Up to 34k (negotiable for the candidate with relevant experience and qualifications)
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work for a leading organisation in Pembrokeshire at an exciting time of growth and a to gain valuable insight, skills and experience within a HR team
- Start date early June 2022
Call me for a confidential chat on 01267610900 or just hit the apply button below now
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community