HR Coordinator – Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire
£40,000-£45,000 + £5300 benefits allowance, private health care etc.
- Dealing with all aspects of HR & Training and ensuring best practices are adhered, support employee’s welfare and promote social and wellbeing initiatives.
- Organises and maintains HR & training activities and associated processes.
- Supports line managers to understand and adhere to HR policies and procedures.
- Support the implementation and compliance of HR policies and procedures.
- Supports Occupational Health management and staff wellbeing programmes and substance misuse matters.
- Descriptions, advertising, interviewing and selecting high performance candidates.
- Responsible for the processing of payroll, benefits, presentation of organisation charts and maintaining employee records.
- Responsible for the learning and development of personnel including the identification of training to satisfy competence assurance, mandatory organisational and role requirements.
- Scheduling delivery of training and ensures the accurate recording of all training
- Maintaining all records and workflows within the HR & Training system software
- Supports the delivery of the annual performance review process.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law matters to ensure full compliance.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and application of effective Employee Relations.
- Advises managers on disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Updates and maintains HR analytical and statistical data including KPI’s.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- CIPD Level 5 desired but not essential
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’ and driving change
- Good knowledge of UK employment law
- Extensive experience with HR and Training systems
- Working for a company that really values and looks after their staff
- Private healthcare & some other excellent benefits
- Dental insurance
- Excellent holiday allowance and pension