We are looking for a qualified and experienced HR Support Team Co-ordinator to join our client working within the public sector.
The role is covering maternity leave until the end of September. It is based in Carmarthen and is 37 hours per week Monday to Friday! This is a grade 6 position and attracts a salary starting from £25,481 – £27,041.
- Responsible for the administration duties required by HR activities – supporting the HR Support Desk.
- Wide ranging support in a variety of specialist areas -associated with the efficient administration of the Human Resources Department
- Provide guidance to the Support Desk Team.
- Ensure all records are up to date within the department.
- Provide training to clerical and HR assistants.
- Represent the HR department during campaigns and/or training.
- Responsible to the HR Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- HND (or equivalent) qualification in HR/Business related area.
- Driver’s licence
- Computer Literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge in HR practices and Data Protection principles
- Current experience working within HR Environment
- Clear communication skills in order to communicate with fellow employees and members of the public
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and prioritise work load
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Welsh is desirable
If you’re interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience please don’t hesitate to apply, or if you’d like more information you can contact me on [email protected] or 01267 610901.