WHO ARE THEY:
Our Global manufacturing client is looking for full time HR & Training Advisor permanently to join their growing team in Narberth. A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in FMCG
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with the recruitment process and activities across the business.
- To coordinate and deliver new starter inductions.
- Support in developing an annual training plan based on site needs.
- Work with managers to identify and record employee mandatory and optional training requirements. Maintain a central database of completed training and development for all employees.
- Support the HR Business Partner to drive an effective performance review process and collate all training and development needs arising from PDPs and appraisals and support with implementation.
- Support the HR Business Partner in coordinating line manager development across the site and identity best provision.
- Supporting with internal communication (newsletter, noticeboard etc)
- Support the HR Business Partner with the Wellbeing agenda.
- To be the system super-user for the document control system.
- Able to build relationships with all managers and employees and provide guidance and direction.
- Is self-motivated, consistently applies energy and enthusiasm to the job.
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Applies sound judgment and able to make decisions.
- Can plan resources and priorities.
- Applies a “can do” attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community