HR Generalist – Ceredigion
£25k – £37k (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Provides support and guidance in areas such as recruiting, employment, employee relations, training and development, compensation, benefits, and other special projects.
- Serve as primary contact to addresses employee concerns and assist line managers and employees in understanding, implementing, and following HR procedures and policies.
- Undertake efficient HR administration for client group covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle including joiners, conducting all HR inductions, contractual changes, processing leavers etc.
- Main contact for the Global HR Helpdesk and for any queries regarding this platform, providing administration support as and when required to the wider HR team.
- Conduct stay and exit interviews and analyse data to make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Administer the HR section of the internal intranet on SharePoint ensuring information is always up to date.
- Act as back up for the Payroll and Benefits Specialist in monthly payroll processing when required.
- Keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and case law
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is desirable.
- CIPD Level 5 certification preferred.
- Must have familiarity with HR policies, procedures, and HR functional expertise.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious person.
- Proven ability to keep confidentiality.
- Communicates a “can do” attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviours.
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Excellent salary package incl bonuses and private healthcare
- Beautiful location – Close to the coast & countryside!