WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an expanding and increasingly busy manufacturing company! They prioritise and value each member of the team… and they are looking for a Hygiene Supervisor to join their crew!
As Hygiene Supervisor you will be working Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate starts at £15.75 per hour!
The hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, hours will be worked between 6pm and 5am.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Filing in relevant paperwork
- Ensuring all amenities areas are cleaned to the standard required.
- Ensuring all dedicated staff member are working efficiently
- Ensuring all site hygiene points are supplied with required items at all times.
- Ensuring all information given to the Hygiene Manager and Senior Management is accurate.
- Participating in cleaning operations if required.
- Ensuring relevant SOP’s are adhered to.
- Ensuring Hygiene Department targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- Maintaining H&S and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client not only offers great company benefits, but also really value their staff! They recognise hard work and encourage self improvement!
Here are some of the benefits included:
- Working in a beautiful rural location
- Hot food van once a month on site!
- Staff raffle
- Online discounts
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Some of these will be available immediately, others will be available once you are taken on permanently.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community