Import & Export Coordinator
Monday -Friday: 8.30 to 5.00 with a 2pm finish every other Friday
45 minute lunch break
- Liaising with the various departments regarding availability of customer orders and informing customers of any delays.
- Responsible for all UK inland dispatches and collections.
- Prepare all export documentation
- Co-ordinate all exports and imports with customs and maintain the necessary documents and records needed for customs and excise inspections.
- Follow up with couriers and freight forwarders for export/import declarations and request any post entry amendments.
- Processing incoming and outgoing documentation
- Obtain shipping quotations
- Communicate and liaise with air freight and transport companies and prepare relevant documents
- Notify customer’s flights details, AWB’s and tracking numbers etc.
- Obtain proof of delivery records
- Track and trace on customer’s behalf if required
- Process all freight invoices
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 2 years + experience in Export/Import procedures
- 5 GCSE’s + to include a grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
- A clear understanding of Import & Export procedures and UK Export and Import Law.
- Knowledge and experience of producing shipping documentation: shipping invoices, letters of credit, certificates of Origin,
- Computer literacy
- Letter of Credit competency
- Experience of working within a similar role
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- Finish early every other Friday!
- Highly reputable company in the medical industry
- No weekend work!