Our manufacturing client is looking for an addition to their Supply chain team in form of a Raw Materials Planner!
The salary is £30,000 per annum, with flexibility of 1 day a week work from home! The successful candidate will join the Supply chain team as an Inbound Supply Coordinator.
You will work within the company policy and cost boundaries in order to fulfil the requirements of the supply stream for production plans.
- Create replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18month period to ensure supply of material to production whilst meeting working capital targets and stock cover policies.
- Monitor and follow up on delivery shortfalls and quality issue/s with suppliers agreeing plans to minimise impact on customer service levels or working capital.
- Check supplier performance ensuring plans are developed with the supplier.
- Work with suppliers and procurement business support and the supply stream to identify and exploit improvement opportunities to drive TDC, service improvements or working capital reductions.
- Manage and maintain supplier relationship locally within the supply stream.
- Driving connectivity between planning processes, procurement and factory assets and team.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Factory planning or procurement experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- High level of numeracy and highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to make decisions and trust own judgements.
- Can plan resources and priorities.
- Applies a “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and self motivated!
- Great team
- Hybrid/Remote role (1 day a week wfh) once settled into the role
- Company bonus scheme