Instrumentation Technician, Llandysul, Ceredigion
£33,780.14 salary (including shift allowance)
Daily repair coordination and implementation of calibration activities on site.
Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the good manufacturing guidelines, as dictated by the relevant Pharmaceutical regulatory bodies
- Daily coordination and implementation of calibration, ensuring activities are fully documented, authorised prior to completion and executed in line with Good Engineering Practices.
- Carry out any necessary repairs, replacements and maintenance and report any unsafe practices to the relevant persons.
- Support and carry out maintenance and calibration procedures to satisfy the needs of the planned maintenance system.
- To engage openly with the engineering team, sharing knowledge, that will help progress the team towards a fully multi skilled department.
- Support the team commitment to always maintain a high standard of housekeeping everywhere.
- To attend training courses as requested by the engineering manager, whether on or off site.
- To report any significant engineering problems to the Engineering Management team immediately whether inside or outside of working hours.
Usually Working Monday – Friday, however, required to work one weekend per month
- £33,780.14 salary (including shift allowance)
- Bonus scheme + other excellent benefits included
- Work for a highly reputable, global company
- Friendly, supportive team
- No night shifts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- ONC/HNC electrical /mechanical or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience operating in a maintenance environment (desirable)
- Previous clean room experience (desirable)
- Previous experience of instrument calibration and test is desirable.
- Ability to interpret and implement engineering standards on a wide range of plant.