Salary: £40 – £45k + Bonuses
To analyse and report on company financial data to ensure that the directors receive timely, accurate, and relevant information to enable them to make effective decisions.
The position also focuses on; maintaining reliable, accurate, and robust accounting records, maintaining non-accounting data sources and Business Intelligence resources.
- Preparing and distributing routine reporting
- Building and maintaining BI tools and reports using Power BI
- Maintaining reliable and accurate accounting records
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and other month-end and year-end close reports
- Preparing ad hoc analyses and assisting with commercial decision-making
- Preparing and assisting with all statutory reporting requirements
- Administering key finance systems (Sage 200, Power BI, Concur, online banking)
- Preparing payroll and pensions records, liaising with payroll bureau, and ensuring prompt payment
- Monitoring and maintaining cash balances
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Experience of Sage 200, and strong Excel skills (comfort with Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP etc as a minimum; ideally some experience with Power Query, VBA although not essential)
- Experience of Power BI or similar packages desirable, but not essential; enthusiasm to learn and strong Excel skills should be sufficient
- Must have demonstrably strong analytical skills, be highly literate and have experience of analysing financial reports
- Must enjoy and be comfortable interacting with a range of stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, senior management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage different priorities.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
Great team and collaborative environment, lots of opportunity within a growing successful business. Opportunity to gain experience with a global business.