Legal Counsel Pembrokeshire
Salary: depending on experience
WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is a major part of the UK’s energy infrastructure. An established operation with a history of being an industry leading employer.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Legal Counsel to provide legal advice and guidance.
- Provide informed, preventative, and commercially relevant legal advice to senior management, the board of directors and any applicable project teams.
- You will advise on matters including key commercial projects, general advice on regulatory matters, organisational governance and compliance requirements and the avoidance and/or management of disputes and litigation.
- Draft, review or supervise the preparation of legal agreements and contracts relating to the
Company and it’s activities
- Monitor legislation and regulations, and laws of any other jurisdiction applicable to the Companies activities and provides advice related to the impact of new or amended legislation
- This role will work across both operational and project driven legal issues.
- Masters Degree or BSc qualifying Law Degree
- Qualified as a Solicitor of the Courts of England & Wales
- Extensive knowledge and a proven record of accomplishment in commercial law and employment law (4-5 years)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures