WHO ARE THEY:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company who are looking for a Line Performance Manager to join the team, who is passionate about their continuous professional development, their teams and has a desire to build upon their existing leadership skills.
You will be responsible for an assigned production line, ensuring that the production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with standards and legal requirements, meeting safety, quality, hygiene, cost, and environment needs in a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation.
You will drive continuous improvements in the key operational business processes throughout manufacturing by managing, empowering, and inspiring people by supporting the line team and developing their capability.
- Manage the team to achieve a safe working environment in compliance with local laws and SHE and Quality standards within their zone and ensure reactive incidents are managed and resolved or escalated. Develop and empower a culture within the team that strives for zero unsafe conditions and behaviours to achieve zero accidents and zero waste.
- Work with the LPM’s and LPE’s to co-ordinate and prioritisation of resources to ensure production and maintenance plans are achieved across the factory during the 24/7 operation. Ensure compliance to end to end, process order management and material management. Enable knowledgeable and smooth transition between shifts
- Effectively lead / coach all Operational Reviews up to WOR, ensure exchange of information (cascade Target/escalate issues) for alignment with the objectives in the short term and WOR for medium and long term to achieve production plan, identify and achieve performance improvements. Motivate, guide, support, and coach the resources to achieve objectives and to act in accordance with NCE guidelines.
- Create key strategies and priorities for your line which will deliver the drivers for the OMP in all key areas of operations, SHE, Supply Chain & Quality. Manage and empower your team to deliver the improvements.
- Drive a continuous improvement/employee engagement culture through using NCE approach and TPM tools to improve on all KPIs. Ensure a data health system is in place and that analysis and insights for identifying trend to deliver opportunities for improvement
- Proven experience in managing in a production manufacturing environment
- High level of mechanical and technical comprehension advantageous.
- Understanding of Safety, Engineering, Quality and Labour regulations.
- TPM, Continuous Improvement or Lean Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Experienced leader and Manager of people
- Able to provide guidance and direction to colleagues
- Skills to identify root causes of the problems and in setting plans to reduce or eliminate them.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability; highly proficient in organisation and planning
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced production environment, with a high-energy, proactive style.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community