This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for a Logistics Services Administrator to join them at the picturesque, Felinfach, West Wales factory.
Ongoing training & development
A little about the role and what you will be doing;
The main purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the Production Logistics Coordinators with goods in operation, assist the Facilities Coordinator with daily tasks & provide support & annual leave cover to the Operational Performance Analyst.
- Support the Facilities Coordinator with daily tasks such as stock control & replenishment of the vending machines, PPE & office consumables.
- Document Management System administration for the department.
- Support the Logistics Coordinators to ensure timely deliveries of chemicals, ingredients, packaging consumables & delivery schedules are adhered to.
- Archive delivery documentation.
- Documenting historical information and data, producing relevant reports as required.
- Ability to deliver to meet the timescales and specifications of both internal and external customers.
- Participation in the review of current systems and contribute to continuous improvement in line with organisational strategy
- Good communication skills and a collaborative approach is required with fellow team members and external stakeholders.
A little bit about you and want you need for this role
- You will have a strong, administrative background, ideally within manufacturing and/or logistics
- Microsoft Office software skills – Advanced Level on Excel
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good literacy, numeracy and high degree of computer literacy essential.
- ****you will ideally have your own transport or live local due to the rural location – this is an office based role and not easily accessible on public transport.
What’s in it for you;
- Initially a 6 month contract
- Salary up to 25k per annum dependant on experience & qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Monday to Friday working hours ( 40 per week)
- Enhanced Company’s pension (after qualifying period)
- Performance related pay scheme
- On-going training
What to do next
Apply now on the button below and we will be in touch…..
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community