Logistic and Supply Manager
Salary: 30k (+ bonus)
WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is a leading veterinary equipment company dedicated to delivering top-quality products/services to valued customers. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they have established themselves as a trusted name in the industry. They are now seeking a dynamic and experienced Logistics and Stock Manager to join the team in Poulton-Le-Fylde and drive logistics operations to new heights.
The first 2 weeks of employment will be spent in the beautiful Pembrokeshire at HQ learning the companies CRM system.
- Develop, maintain and review.
- Report shortages and investigate reasons for missing or damaged stocks.
- Escalate low stock levels to sales team
- Conduct product stock checks
- Ensure all movement is recorded and up to date
- Plan and organise collections, deliveries as per the confirmed sales orders, demo/trials, loan requests from technical support.
- Plan and allocate dedicated drivers to work
- Liaise with manufacturers/clients/technical support and sales team
- Experience working within a Warehouse Stock environment preferably
- Stock control experience
- Logistics experience
- Great communicator
- IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team or off own initiative
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU..
- Bonus on top of annual salary!
- Enrolment onto pensions scheme
- 25 days holiday & Bank Holidays (Days retained for Xmas close down)
What to do next
Click the apply button below and upload your CV alternately email [email protected]