This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join them at the picturesque, West Wales factory based at Felinfach, Near Lampeter
Monday to Friday working hours
Salary up to 25k dependant on experience & qualifications
Career progression and ongoing training
A little about the role and what you will be doing;
The main purpose of the role is to complete all high-level administration and data analysis on Intake management, focussing on reconciliation of goods to site, accurate supplier invoicing based on agreements, provision of accurate financial information, co-ordination of logistics with supplier & haulier
- To collate, review and circulate the short and medium term whey schedule to internal stakeholders, ensuring that this document is up to date and 100% accurate at all times, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To liaise with logistics suppliers on a daily and weekly basis to query any changes to plan for the previous day should there have been any.
- To raise purchase orders for all deliveries based on completed schedules
- To provide the Factory team with the completed weekly schedule to feed into the weekly planning meeting.
- To complete the administration, ensuring that all data is 100% accurate
- To ensure that purchase orders are accurate
- To review and sign off all bulk liquid logistics statements and raise a purchase order against this for invoicing.
- Statements and figure agreements to whey suppliers for invoicing of whey intake.
- Provide weekly & monthly price & volume variance analysis on good in.
- Provide information to the Finance Business Partner with the reconciliation of goods ensuring that all deliveries are fully accounted for and/or accrued.
A little bit about you and want you need for this role
- Relevant Planning, Procurement or Accounting qualification
- Business Administration NVQ level 3 or higher; or equivalent qualification/work experience.
- ISO accredited, or equivalent, internal auditor
- Microsoft Office software skills – Advanced Level on Excel
- 2 years’ minimum work place experience desirable.
- Own transport due to the rural location – this is an office based role and not easily accessible on public transport links
What’s in it for you;
- Annual salary up to 25k
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (9 in total in 2022)
- Monday to Friday working hours ( 40 per week)
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Enhanced Company’s pension
- Performance related pay scheme
- Career progression and on-going training
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
Apply now and get your new career literally back on the road…..
If you have any questions them please call me 01267610900 or [email protected]