WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, an imaging company based Nr Haverfordwest require a Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the role will include arranging and organising the delivery, installation, and collection of sold, loan, demonstration and trial equipment by courier or our dedicated Driver Installer team. Liaise with suppliers on product order delivery and completion. Organise the stock required for each movement is commissioned and ready for dispatch. Monitor stock movements ensuring all records are up to date and ensure all stock control measure are in place including organising warehouse stock take events.
- Plan and organise all collections and deliveries of goods as per the confirmed sales orders, demo/trial notifications, loan requests from technical support.
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded and up to date.
- Escalate low stock levels to sales team.
- Organise and conduct regular product stock checks. Investigate discrepancies and escalate to senior management if necessary.
- Plan and allocate dedicated drivers’ work to always ensure safe well-being.
- Agree install dates and times with sales account managers and their clients.
- Ensure all goods in notifications are checked and details entered as soon as possible onto the stock sheets.
- Work closely with technical support to ensure all repaired client units are returned in a timely manner.
- Liaise with clients regarding collections and deliveries.
- Liaise with accounts department regarding installs completed and advising which sales orders can be invoiced.
- Liaise with manufacturers regarding purchase orders and estimated time of delivery of ordered products.
- Work closely with sales team planning for trade shows and exhibitions.
- Working with the Warehouse Manager ensure stock control measures are in place and any recorded discrepancies fully investigated.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- IT (Microsoft Office) with working knowledge of Windows7/10.
- Ability to work as part of a team, working with and supporting other departments within the organisation.
- Excellent customer service skills and confident and professional manner when dealing with clients.
- Good planning and organising skills.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.