The incumbent will support the manufacturing and supply businesses to meet short- and medium-term customer requirements. They will be responsible for supply chain planning activities to deliver optimum levels of service to external customers, external contractors, and internal stakeholders.
The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of drug product finishing projects and sales order processing. The incumbent will assist the Internal Logistics and Supply Manager to support day to day liaising with business partners and deal directly with customers and contractors to ensure continuous market supply.
- Establish operational relationships with external CMOs including planning of programmes and coordinating activities required for product release. This includes packaging, labelling, and shipping, ensuring that any re-alignment of the internal production plan reflects changes or constraints arising from these interactions.
- Assist in developing project plans for these activity sets to monitor and report progress of projects.
- Coordinate production and transfer of materials between in-house production and external CMOs, providing advice and assistance to the logistical department in respect of import/ export and transportation of regulated products.
- Maintain and suggest improvements to any internal trackers used to monitor internal performance metrics related batch release. Ensure stakeholders are aware of any deficiencies and to ensure effective provision and monitoring of production, packaging, and release schedules.
- Update planning tools with current data to aid in determining the optimum manufacturing schedule.
- Coordinate the day-to-day interactions with external contractors – ensure adherence to KPIs/ SLAs.
- Coordinate the bulk immunogen planning and inter-site communication as required.
Education and Experience
- Degree/ Higher Education Qualification (ideally in science, mathematics, or other quantitative subject) or trade body membership/ accreditation.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Skills and Attributes
- Dynamic, performance driven and cost-conscious individual with a strong influential personality who is comfortable working with senior management and key stakeholders across the business.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills focused on devising, implementing and constantly challenging processes and systems.
- Strong team player able to lead and facilitate effective informal and formal teams to develop robust solutions to supply/ demand.
- Skilled in organisation and prioritisation with a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret information and present salient issues to management.
- Superior written and verbal skills with both internal and external customers.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.