Maintenance & Engineering Manager
Permanent, full-time position
Location: Lampeter, West Wales
Working hours: Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm with flexibility!
Reporting directly to the Site Manager this Senior role will be responsible for the site-wide engineering, maintenance. The position will develop, engineer, implement and manage engineering improvements and help develop and improve the maintenance systems of the facility. Will also involve deputising for the Site Manager in their absence.
- Engineering leader and technical expert for the site.
- Key role in interacting with site Inspectors and auditors.
- Directs and schedules the daily activities of the maintenance and engineering departments
- Manage the site safety and maintenance compliance on the facility, these will include pressure systems, lifting equipment, LEV, calibration, and all other service requirements.
- Manage price and contract negotiations with suppliers to provide cost certainty and delivery of supplies to specification and to schedule.
- Provide expert guidance on engineering and operational process solutions, drive operational improvements and initiatives.
- Implement industry best practices and promote the introduction of new technologies.
- Support remote Corporate IT on hardware and software systems, daily operation, fault finding and implementation.
- Develops, monitors, and drives performance against maintenance KPIs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Industrial Engineering Experience
- Extensive technical knowledge or specialised training in plant operations maintenance.
- Typically ten years plant engineering or maintenance experience.
- A minimum of four years of supervisory experience.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Fully IT literate, in Excel, Word, and AutoCAD
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Innovative business with huge career potential
- Local site but part of a global brand
- Senior role that will allow post holder to make their mark within a thriving business.