We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, driven individual to join our team as a Maintenance Planner to support, coordinate and affectively plan all site maintenance tasks in line with other departments, contractors, and stores.
WHO ARE THEY:
An exciting opportunity to work in the Planning team for our client within the food manufacturing industry, based in Narberth.
- Plan engineering planned and preventative work orders through the CMMS. Ensure that all work is planned in coordination with other departments. Prepare each job’s materials, tools, and procedures ahead of time.
- Manage contractors and resources to achieve planned jobs to complete the required maintenance tasks.
- With support from the store person keep the spares level to the agreed levels and manage lead times in partnership with planned maintenance tasks.
- To maintain & report all information relevant to the department’s KPI’s and annual budget.
- To order tools and consumables for the department.
- Recognised degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent by experience
- Experience and knowledge of any CMMS system and Powel BI
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement principles and enrolling into the team environment
- Able to build relationships with all managers and employees and provide guidance and direction.
- Is self-motivated, consistently applies energy and enthusiasm to the job.
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Applies sound judgment and able to make decisions.
- Can plan resources and priorities.
- Applies a “can do” attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community