We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join this growing, international organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience within planning and budgeting, monitoring cashflow models, ability to manipulate models.
Salary circa 60k dependant on qualifications and experience
Join a growing, innovative organisation
What will you be doing;
- You must be able to demonstrate technical competency with experience of consolidation and reporting to Head office (Group).
- You will have experience within planning and budgeting, monitoring cashflow models, ability to manipulate models.
- Good communication skills are a prerequisite, with the ability to work with people at all levels of competency, with the ability to manage expectations.
- Your role will include providing financial insights and projections to the accounting team, providing reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning, supporting the organization’s financial health: planning and budgeting, integrated financial planning, management and performance reporting, and forecasting and modelling.
- You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- This role will report into Chief Financial Officer and Group Accounts Finance Manager
- Chartered Accountant (CA) relevant qualifications required, preferably from a corporate environment
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field desirable
- Acumatica software knowledge advantageous
- Strong knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles.
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate ability to drive projects across an organisation.
- Ideally you will be located close to the centre of Swansea or be prepared to relocate to the area prior to start date if successful.
Whats in it for you?
- Salary circa 60k dependant on qualifications and experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working
- Life insurance included
- Join a growing organisation.
- Close to all public transport links in the centre of Swansea
What to do now;
If you are a motivated Financial Planning and Analysis Manager looking to contribute to a dynamic organization’s financial success, we invite you to apply by clicking the button below and we will be in touch….
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community