Manufacturing Engineer wanted to join this specialist technical solution provider due to business growth based in Aberystwyth, Mid Wales.
What will you be doing;
To support the Manufacturing Leader and the Manufacturing team with reviewing existing manufacturing techniques and strategies, and implement solutions and systems in line with the companies Guiding Ethos & Values.
Work with the wider team to assess and create a data driven picture of the current state and use analytics to support and inform planning for the future. Supports the Manufacturing Leader with the creation of departmental vision and strategy which spans both the future growth and day to day running of the department.
Acts as the departmental deputy in the Manufacturing Leader’s absence.
- Identifies and drives efficiency, building capacity through continuous improvement whilst maintaining quality.
- Committed to organisations culture, working with an inspiring team environment through collaboration and open communication.
- Provide performance reports to advise the Leadership Team and across the organisation.
- Encourage an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by providing current statistical information.
- Supporting the day to day running operations of the Manufacturing function.
- Advise on the planning and manufacturing schedule of companies’ products.
- Works proactively with the Process Engineering team.
What do you need for the position of Manufacturing Engineer
- Technical engineering and/or automation experience within the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience of using ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in leading people and the ability to motivate colleagues.
- Experience of Kanban processes.
- Eagerness to learn and problem solving skills
- Change implementation and process improvement experience.
- The ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and adapt at short notice.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in a range of Windows based PC applications (e.g. Gmail MS Word, Excel).
- Engineering Degree qualified – highly desirable
What is in it for you;
Salary up to £39K depending on skills and experience plus favourable profit share paid twice yearly
20 days holiday Plus bank holidays along with additional shutdown between Christmas & New Year (approximately 5 extra days leave). The annual increases with service to 26 days.
Death in service
Enhanced pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Relocation package if applicable, for the successful candidate (negotiated on an individual basis, dependent on role).
Plus much more…..
What to do now
Hit the apply button below or call Claire for a confidential chat on 01267610900