Manufacturing Systems Engineer wanted to join this specialist technical solution provider due to growth based in lovely Aberystwyth
Up to £40,000 Plus twice yearly profit share.
Employee Owned Company
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Relocation package available for the successful candidate
What will you be doing;
To support the Manufacturing Leader and Manufacturing team with reviewing existing manufacturing techniques and strategies and implement solutions that fits the business in line with the organisations Ethos & Values.
Supports the Manufacturing Leader with the creation of departmental vision and strategy which spans both the future growth and day to day running of the department.
Acts as the departmental deputy in the Manufacturing Leader’s absence.
- Identifies and drives efficiency, building capacity through continuous improvement whilst maintaining quality.
- Committed to organisations culture, working with an inspiring team environment through collaboration and open communication.
- Analyse and recommend systems to improve the Manufacturing production.
- Provide performance reports to advise the Leadership Team and across the organisation.
- Encourage an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by providing current statistical information.
- Supporting the day to day running operations of the Manufacturing function.
- Develop and embed new systems to monitor production efficiency.
- Advise on the planning and manufacturing schedule of companies’ products.
- Works proactively with the Process Engineering team.
- Implementing automation in an Employee Ownership way
A little about you and your skills;
- Technical Engineering and Automation experience within the manufacturing industry
- Engineering Degree qualified – highly desirable.
- Experience of Kanban processes.
- Excel, Power Query, Power BI experience
- Programming in SQL
- Interest in robotics desirable
- Knowledge and experience of using MRP systems.
- Team leader experience with the ability to motivate colleagues.
- Change implementation and process improvement experience.
- Project management application delivery.
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
What is in it for you;
- Up to £40,000 Plus twice yearly profit share
- Onsite Parking
- Hybrid working
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Initially 20 days holiday, rising to 26 with service Plus bank holidays along with additional shutdown between Christmas & New Year,
- Death in service
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Profit share
- Relocation package available for the successful candidate
What to do now
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch…