We are looking for people who can work evenings and weekends on a four on, four off basis, working from home with occasional office visits (based in Newcastle Emlyn, West Wales) for team meetings, training & development.
Full training for the right candidate – all you need is a can do, determined attitude!
Starting salary 20k
This is NOT a factory/manufacturing type of role
Working from home opportunity but you do need to live within commuting distance of the office in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
About the role of Production Executive
Based in Newcastle Emlyn they deliver survey changes for customers and ensure that consumers can take the surveys 24 hours a day all over the world supporting big, well known household brands.
They are growing the Production Team by recruiting additional Junior Production Executives, full training will be given.
You will join a team that ensure the surveys are accurately delivered and maintained, and that we always have the right people take the surveys.
Your day-to-day role will cover a mix of tasks for which you will give full training.
- Writing and making changes to online surveys
- Ensuring we ask the right consumers to take surveys
- Reviewing the progress of survey completion through the day
- Processing data for analysis and reporting purposes
- No door knocking or standing in the rain with a clipboard required!
You will not need to have experience of Market Research, but we are looking for people who:
- Have attention to detail
- Can work well on their own but as part of a team
- Enjoy solving problems and working with data
- Can work with PCs and Microsoft Office 365, particularly Excel
- Have a flexible approach to working hours who can work evenings and weekends on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- You will be able to attend the office in Newcastle Emlyn for meetings and training
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Salary 20k
- Private Medical cover after qualifying period
- Lots of social activities – all virtual at the moment (odd exception was a team BBQ) Friday social, pub quizzes – they are general a fun bunch to work with!
- They get involved in lots of charity events – over the last 4 month raising in excess of 4k for different charities.
- Full training
- Career progression
- We are recruiting for people who can work evenings and weekends on a four on, four off basis, working from home with occasional office visits for team meetings and training & development.
**Please note this is NOT a factory/manufacturing role and you need to be based local in West Wales, Carmarthenshire/Ceredigion area
Apply now by hitting the button below or email [email protected]