We are looking for a Marketing Lead with excellent communication, interpersonal skills to join a small, tight-knit team and develop into a key player within the award winning, independent business.
Full Time -Flexible working hours
Salary up to 28k
Based in the beautiful Cardigan area of West Wales, very close to the stunning coastline! (very prestigious offices too)
A little about what you will be doing as the new Marketing Lead
You will be someone who is innovative, has a creative mindset to deliver exciting and compelling campaigns, supporting the business with plans to become the go-to company in West Wales.
- Create, implement and drive the marketing strategy for the business
- Build strong relationships with industry bodies on both a local and national level
- Set the agenda for Social Media platforms to ensure they utilise them to their best and execute a strategy that delivers on growth and engagement
- Create a marketing budget on an annual basis, reporting to the business monthly
- Manage the overall relationship with design agencies and digital agencies, ensuring they deliver on plan and to budget
- Deliver monthly/annual dashboards to the business, tracking activity and results
- Identity opportunities including advertising, sponsorship, partnerships.
- Competitor analysis, ensuring they stay one step ahead of the competition to be the best in the West!
So what do you need to have as the new Marketing Lead
- You will have an innovative, passion to drive the business forward through Digital platforms and social media.
- You will have a marketing-based degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in creating marketing strategies, with an analytical mindset
- Background of working with ambitious brands, with the creative ability to deliver new ideas to help us grow
- Maybe you have relocated back to West Wales and are looking for that better way of life without the pressure of working for a corporate company where your ideas are never listened to or acted upon
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary up to 28k
Flexible working, full time ideally although part time hours will also be considered.
Normal working hours are 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday
Hybrid working, you will need to be able to get to the prestigious offices in Ceredigion area 5 minutes from the beach 2-3 days per week
**Please not this is not a fully remote working role so you will need to be located within driving distance of the office.
Join a forward thinking company with ambitious growth plans – first stop West Wales next stop…..
Lets have a chat… 01267610900 or email [email protected]