WHO ARE THEY
Sunny are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our clients expanding manufacturing team in the beautiful countryside of Llangadog!
The vacancy is for Meat Prepper, the role will include various duties. Some of these are outlined below;
- Communication with other departments
- Working from the Master File sheet to determine which meat and the correct quantities go into the appropriate batch
- Adherence to hygiene standards, ensuring all surfaces are clean at the end of the shift.
- Meat mixing
- Complying with the rules, policies and procedures required by the employer
- Undertaking the relevant training required to carry out the duties of the post and enhance your own personal development
- Responsibilities for your own health & safety (including wearing the appropriate personal protective clothing/equipment whilst at work)
- Ensuring that all staff and visitors to the department wear appropriate PPE.
- Other Ad hoc duties as and when required.
The post is on a temp to perm basis for the successful candidates!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client is looking to hit the spot as an employer of choice! As such this means they encourage longevity and opportunities to learn and gain new skills, or develop existing skills whilst growing with and within the company!
Benefits to include (Applicable once working with the company, some will stand once perm):
- Life Assurance
- Fiz Benefits
- Onsite Parking (Free)
- Income Support benefit (after 26 weeks)
- Pension Scheme
- Staff raffles
- Hot food van once a month
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Forklift licence (held currently or previously)
- Good team player
- Can work off own initiative
- High levels of food hygiene standards
- High level of attention to detail
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community