WHO ARE THEY
A flagship UK energy site based in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
The Mechanical Integrity Coordinator will play a key role within a busy Technical Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Inspection Services Contract, controlling the whole process from planning inspections, the execution, through to decision making and review.
You will oversee the Integrity Management / Risk Based Inspection, ensuring that the company is inspecting competently throughout the lifecycle. Ensuring high quality record keeping such that Terminal equipment history and forward plans (scope and frequency of inspections) can easily be traced and justified.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To be considered for this position you will ideally have the following:
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering to degree level.
- IEng Professional Engineer status (or working towards) registered with the Engineering Council UK.
- Holder of ASME Qualification covering Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR).
- Experience in development and implementation of Asset Integrity Management program.
- Extensive experience in Oil, Gas or Petrochemicals Industries in inspection, thickness monitoring, RBI and corrosion management.
- Maintenance and Project Engineering experience in petroleum and gas industries.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a can-do approach and a passion for helping the business to succeed.
- A wide spread of technical knowledge on inspection principles, frequencies, equipment damage mechanisms and the types and techniques of inspection
- Sound knowledge of Assets integrity Software (e.g.Predix) and Computerised Maintenance Management System (e.g. SAP).
- Write effective technical reports and to present complex technical information in a clear and concise way.
- Familiarity with: TEMA, ASME, API, ASTM and AISI codes; understanding of the basic principles of corrosion, metallurgy and materials of construction, welding procedures, refractory selection and application procedures.
- From time to time supporting physical inspection will be required to assess equipment condition, issue repair recommendations, verify suitable completion of the repairs, and forecast future repairs.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Generous pension
- Private family health and dental care
- Annual bonus
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
- Electric Vehicle Leasing*
- Gym Subsidy
Please apply below and we can forward through additional information.