WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an expanding player in the manufacturing industry, known world wide! They are well established and looking for great talent to join their team and help tackle their expanding and evolving orders. They are offer great benefits to their employee as they value the hard work put in by all!
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and repair of the factory machinery on a day to day basis. This includes both electrical and mechanical aspects of machinery.
Some of the duties included are;
- Electrical fault finding, PLC / BMS / HMI Systems. Also lighting, sockets and fire alarm system.
- PPM on all machinery in accordance with maintenance schedules.
- Mechanical fault finding and repair on all machinery
- Reactive maintenance to ensure smooth running of the factory and efficiency of the machinery and production lines.
- Instillation of new lines and/or machinery as and when needed
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client is growing and expanding and really values the work of all of their employees, as such they like to offer competitive benefits that put them in the running as employer of choice!
These benefits include;
- 33 days holiday
- Life Assurance (x2)
- Fiz Benefits
- Hot Food Van once a month
- Monthly Raffle
- Staff sales!
In order to be a successful applicant for this role, you will have experience in mechanical and electrical (multi-skilled) engineering, ideally of a manufacturing background!
If you think you are skilled enough and posses qualifications and experience in mechanical and electrical engineering then application is just a click away! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further, call Alex at 01267610901 or email [email protected]
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community