WHO ARE THEY:
Are you a passionate Multi Skilled Engineer looking to build or maintain a career with a loyal and supportive company based in Narberth?
This is a close-knit team supported by a wider team and can offer opportunities UK and Globally, whether you have a desire to build a career or maintain a steady level with a company happy to support you.
5% Annual Bonus
Generous Pension Scheme
The successful candidate will work within a shift pattern, providing oversights, management, and maintenance in adherence to our clients’ objectives and requirements.
The successful candidate would be expected to;
- Ensure full compliance of the planned maintenance programme and ensure adequate resources are planned to achieve the set goals.
- Report to the Maintenance Manager.
- Work two to a shift.
- Co-ordination, budgeting, scheduling, planning and implementation of all maintenance programs in a safe & effective manner
- Implementation of proactive maintenance programs/systems focused on improving Safety, on-stream reliability, increase productivity and reduce maintenance costs.
- To communicate with the engineering suppliers to ensure that the spare parts are in stock.
- To liaise with contractors when required.
- Guarantee quality standards are upheld and monitored throughout the operation.
- Guarantee all work activities are performed in a safe manner and that appropriate HSE documentation is completed to the required legal and company standards.
- Examine production and engineering methods/equipment and procedures and recommend improvements in their efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Provide cover of the Engineering Manager and Production Manager in their absences.
- Be available for monthly reviews with your manager and ensure that all training needs are identified and carried out as needed.
Ideally the perfect Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer suitable for this role would be passionate and harbour a desire to make a difference within the company. Whether that means being happy to stay at the same level and love to be a part of the company. Or whether you are looking to start a budding career and be a part of a company where you can progress. You would need to have experience in mechanical and electrical engineering and though it would be beneficial to have a background in manufacturing, this will not rule you out if you do not!
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community