This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced National Account & Marketing Manager join the expanding team and progress within this growing company based on the Pembrokeshire site, in beautiful West Wales.
Up to £40k plus car allowance and annual bonus scheme
Hybrid working for the successful candidate (You will need to live close to the site in Pembrokeshire)
A little about what you will be doing
You will lead and deliver a profitable plan by creating, selling and executing Joint Business Plans with the customers.
You will develop a hit list of new opportunities to drive the companies prestigious brand.
You will support marketing activities in order to attain the marketing strategy and plan.
- Full management and accountability of the customer P&L, including Sales Revenue and Profit targets.
- Ensure full and timely input in monthly sales meetings.
- Ensure Customer Plan administration (both Volume and Financials) are provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and manage your own pipeline of accounts
- Social media / PR activity support
- Support with generating marketing material; to include producing basic graphic design.
- Distribution of marketing material and activation at events.
- Manage the execution and activity of live sponsorship accounts.
- Identify new sponsorship possibilities.
- Allocation of event tickets to clients and employees.
- Attendance at agreed sponsored events.
- Organise & attend trade / consumer shows.
A little about you and what you need
- You will have previous sales and account management experience
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- You will have a “can do” attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
- Travel to Gatwick for sales meetings once a month would be required.
- Hybrid working for the successful candidate (You will need to live close to the site in Pembrokeshire)
**This is not a 100% remote position**
What’s in it for you
- Career progression plan!
- Hybrid working
- Up to £40k plus car allowance and annual bonus scheme
- Join a growing company in beautiful Pembrokeshire
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch