Our client is looking for an experienced sales and accounts manager to join their team and progress with integration on a larger scale. The successful candidate will focus on marketing the brand under a larger client umbrella, whilst maintaining the brand integrity.
- Full management and accountability of the customer P&L, including Sales Revenue and Profit targets.
- Ensure full and timely input in monthly sales meetings.
- Ensure Customer Plan administration (both Volume and Financials) are provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and manage your own pipeline.
- Social media / PR activity support
- Support with generating marketing material; to include producing basic graphic design.
- Distribution of marketing material and activation at events.
- Manage the execution and activity of live sponsorship accounts; incl. any water donations.
- Identifyi new sponsorship possibilities.
- Allocation of event tickets to clients and employees.
- Attendance at agreed sponsored events.
- Organise & attend trade / consumer shows.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- “can do” attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
- Would need to travel to Gatwick for sales meetings once a month (flexibly)
- Career progressionv plan!
- Great team
- Hybrid/Remote role
- £3500 per annum car allowance
- Company bonus scheme