We are looking for a temporary Neighbourhood Coach to join a none for profit organisation in the lovely market town of Carmarthen on a 3 month temporary Assignment
To provide a responsive, efficient and effective generic neighbourhood coaching service tailored to the needs of individual residents.
A little about the role & duties of the Neighbourhood Coach
- To build strong and productive relationships with all residents on your patch.
- To coach residents to be able to have a successful tenancy with us, to use their skills to contribute to their local community and to achieve their personal goals.
- To provide all aspects of our neighbourhood coaching service including allocations, lettings, tenancy enforcement, rent arrears recovery, anti-social behaviour, tenancy and estate management and resident involvement.
- To identify the skills and abilities that each resident has to offer and make connections between residents so that they can help each other out.
- To provide a flexible and agile service that is tailored to the needs and aspirations of each of the residents on your patch.
- You will be part of our neighbourhood coaching team –providing mutual support, assistance and cover to other members of the team and sharing your skills and experience with the team.
What do you need to join them as the temporary Neighbourhood Coach?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with the public
- A qualification in Housing or similar related sector desirable
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Highly desirable to be able to communicate through the medium of Welsh
- Ideally you will have a background or understanding of supported housing and maintenance
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products effectively
- Ability to provide a professional and customer focused point of contact for customers, partners and stakeholders
- Ability to act in a positive, friendly, flexible and non-judgemental way to all customers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Full current valid UK driving licence and a car available for work at all times which is insured for business use
- What is in it for you.
- Pay rate between £15.34 – £17.00 per hour
- 3 month temporary Assignment
- Based in the lovely Market town of Carmarthen for a none for profit organisation
- 34.5 working hours per week – Office hours 8:30 to 16:30 (16:00 on Fridays)
- Free (paid for) car parking
Contact me now on 01267610900 or email [email protected]
Closing date for applications 20 December 2021
Interviews will be held in Carmarthen on Thursday 23 December 2021