WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an expanding and increasingly busy manufacturing company! They prioritise and value each member of the team… and they are looking for a Hygiene Operative to join their night crew!
As Hygiene Operative you will be working Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate starts at £12.66 per hour!
Week 1 – Monday – Friday 18.00 – 03.00 and Week 2- 20.00 – 05.00 on a rolling rota- 2 weeks of week 2 and 1 week of week 1.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Deep Cleaning of the production areas
- Ensure all cleaning checks are done correctly with an attention to detail
- Paperwork will need to be filled each working day, it will need to be kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met
- Keep accurate note of all PPE
- Ensuring all equipment is line, such as production lines/lanes
- Pressure washing of specialised areas (equipment and PPE will be supplied)
- Emptying refuse bins and collecting of rubbish in the outdoor areas
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client not only offers great company benefits, but also really value their staff! They recognise hard work and encourage self improvement!
Here are some of the benefits included:
- Working in a beautiful rural location
- Hot food van once a month on site!
- Staff raffle
- Online discounts
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Some of these will be available immediately, others will be available once you are taken on permanently.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community