WHO ARE THEY
A great opportunity to work within our client’s family owned and run busy agricultural/arboriculture machinery company. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their close-knit office team. Based in Sunny West Wales, near Carmarthen.
As a member of the office team, you would also be required to tend to front of house duties also, helping customers with queries at the front desk. The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5pm, at £10 an hour.
The successful individual would also be responsible for;
- General administration duties.
- Reception duties – customer queries etc.
- Dealing with invoicing
- Dispatching packages
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange meetings and appointments – liaising with engineers and customers for call outs and servicing etc.
- Data entry into the computer system.
- Using Xero, and Sage at times
- Computer literacy.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Not only is this a great environment to work in, but it is also an environment where you are encouraged to flourish. Recognition and rewarding hard work, makes this an opportunity not to miss! But if this isn’t enough, they also offer;
- Pension scheme
- In-store Discounts
- On-site Parking
- Great customer Service skills – dealing with customer queries and problems need to be patient and calm at times when dealing with technical issues that occur with machinery etc. Having the patience and ability to deal with difficult situations is important.
- Being a team player, this is important in a business such as this, where communication between staff is essential to allow smooth and efficient daily operations and top customer service.
- Being a lover of dogs would be advantageous too, as just like us at Sunny they like to have their pets around at work from time to time. Also, family members of all generations are frequently in and out of the premises so understanding and comfort within a family-owned business is essential.
- Possess the ability to also work on own off own initiative and make decisions when necessary.
- Be able and happy to assume responsibility when the owners are not there.
- Be keen to learn.
- Dynamic and versatile, able and willing to turn hand to anything office wise. Have a real ‘can do’ attitude.
- Problem solving skills.
- It would be advantageous to have experience and skillset in social media marketing, as the owners would appreciate input and someone, to an extent, be able to take the reins here.
- It would also be beneficial to have some farming/agricultural knowledge.
- Experience with Xero/Sage would be advantageous.